Cat5e Direct Burial｜Shielded
- The CMX jacket is designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, snow, and moisture.
- Suitable for direct burial with or without conduit.
- Water blocking tape provides ultimate moisture protection for outdoor use.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Bandwidth tested up to 350 MHz
- Supports PoE and PoE+ (IEEE 802.3af/at) up to 30W and 300V DC.
- The overall aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and prevents electromagnetic interference, otherwise known as EMI.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Terminate with shielded Cat5e RJ45 connectors compatible with 24AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 0.97mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 6.80mm.
Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
✓ CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 5ESCMXBLK_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 0.97mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 6.80mm
- Weight - 29.0 lbs
- Length - 14.5 in
- Width - 14.5 in
- Height - 8 in