Warranties should be easy to read and understand. An unreadable, complicated warranty is useless to many of us. Before you conclude that the product is defective, we invite you to reach out to our Wire Experts for help. We will go the extra mile to help you figure out what is causing the issue, and many times it is not a defective product that is the root cause.
Our Forever Warranty runs concurrently with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee no-questions-asked return policy. Beyond the 30-day period, this warranty takes effect, however, we will always want the opportunity to fix any issues with your product or application prior to you opening a Forever Warranty claim. Simply give us a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process of solving your issues first.
FOREVER WARRANTY COVERAGE LENGTH
- Well, um, forever for any product we sell
WHAT WE COVER
- Defects in material and workmanship under proper installation and use conditions
WHAT WE DON’T COVER
- Damage to the product not caused by trueCABLE. Example: overzealous use of a box cutter to remove the packaging.
- Damage caused to your equipment, premises, person or anything else arising from the improper use and/or installation of the product. Example: trying to bungee jump with Cat6 Riser. We do NOT suggest this.
- Failure to meet performance expectations arising from the improper use and/or installation of the product. Example: installation of Ethernet cable with out-of-specification bends, kinks, or tied into knots and then expecting good performance.
- Failure to meet performance expectations due to issues beyond our control. Example: EMI/RFI while installing next to a nuclear reactor.
- Mischievous acts of various deities. Example: lightning strikes or zombie apocalypse.
WHAT WE ARE WILLING TO DO TO FIX IT
- Repair, replace, or refund your order at our discretion. We will, of course, take your individual situation into account when deciding
- Other remedies as we see applicable and reasonable (we might come to visit you!)
- We will not, however, refund your labor costs or business losses
SUBMITTING A FOREVER WARRANTY CLAIM
- If all is lost, and we are unable to fix your problem due to a manufactured product defect or workmanship issue, please send an email to email@example.com with your name, company name if applicable, complete details of your issue, photos of the product if possible, the date of your purchase and invoice number. A customer service agent will respond back to you within two business days on your claim. As part of the claim, we require that all of the defective material is returned for a complete inspection prior to a refund being processed and the claim being closed.