Direct Burial Rated
- Gel filled flooded core provides absolute waterproofing.
- UV resistant jacket built to withstand direct sunlight.
- Rugged and durable for extreme environments.
- Suitable for direct burial with or without conduit.
- Suitable for 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 328 feet and 10 Gigabit speed up to 165ft depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz.
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded or unshielded Cat6 RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 1.01mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 6.20mm.
Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ECMXGELBLK_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 1.01mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 6.20mm
- Weight - 33.0 lbs
- Length - 14.5 in
- Width - 14.5 in
- Height - 8.0 in
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Bob. We hope to earn your business again soon.
Quick delivery and great price. I have not installed the cable yet.
Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear you had a good experience! Best of luck with your project. Let us know how it goes.