- NOT rated for direct burial.
- The CMX jacket is UV resistant designed to withstand sunlight, snow, and ice.
- Built-in steel messenger makes this cable ideal for aerial applications.
- Suitable for 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 328 feet and 10 Gigabit speed up to 165ft depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- The overall aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and prevents electromagnetic interference, otherwise known as EMI.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded Cat6 RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 1.08mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 7.40mm.
Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ESCMXMSBLK_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 1.08mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 7.40mm
- Weight - 48.0 lbs
- Length - 14.6 in
- Width - 14.6 in
- Height - 12.6 in
This is the very best quality product you can get on the market. This cable meets all standards as described on the specs.
That's music to our ears, Nadir! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to leave us a review.
Ran cat 6 cable from building to garage in the air to get data for cameras into a customers garage. Worked great with the messenger on the cable .
Boom! You guys are awesome and wasted no time putting our cable to work. It sounds like one heck of an install. We appreciate you trusting us with your business and look forward to working with you more going forward.
I've tried a number of other outdoor cables, and this is my preferred choice.
We are happy to hear that trueCABLE is your preferred choice! Our team works hard to provide our customers with the best products out there. We appreciate your business and the 5-star review!
This is the kind of company you want to do business with. The website is full of useful info and very explicit product details. The staff I encountered over digital chat was extremely helpful and solved a lot of unknowns for me. The cable I ordered arrived on time and in good shape. I'm really happy with Truecable and plan on giving them all the business I can from now on.
Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We're always here to help any way we can. We're honored to have earned your business, Nicholas. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you.
As repeat customers of True Cable, we've been very satisfied with the cable itself and the delivery speed.
We are thrilled to have you as a customer, David! Thank you for trusting us with your business and taking the time to leave us a 5-star review.