Pass Through Design
- No more load bars means less waste and frustration. The ability to see the conductors come through the front of the plug allows you to verify the correct TIA 568A or 568B color sequence which minimizes bad terminations.
- Ensuring the best cable to plug combination, pass through plugs allow a push-pull method to seat the cable jacket as far into the plug as possible. Triple prong gold plated contacts. Shielded (Internal Ground). Suitable for PoE and PoE+.
- Compatible with 23 and 24AWG stranded or solid conductors. Suitable for cable jacket diameters up to ∅7.00mm and conductor insulation diameters from ∅0.85 - 1.05mm. Terminate with our All-In-One Crimp and Termination Tool.
- ANSI/TIA 568 2.D Certified and Validated with trueCABLE F/UTP Ethernet cable. ETL, UL, SGS (RoHS REACH / SVHC) Verified and Tested. FCC compliant.
- These shielded pass through RJ45 ends are sure to make your install hassle-free.
- Part Number - SMIGPTRJ45_10pc
- Cable Jacket Diameter Tolerance - up to ∅7.00mm
- Conductor Insulation Diameter Tolerance - from ∅0.85 - 1.05mm
- Weight - 0.1 lbs
- Length - 6.25 in
- Width - 4.25 in
- Height - 0.50 in