Ships Same Day - Order by 3pm CT
Product Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Solid Copper Conductors
- The CMX jacket is designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, snow, and moisture.
- Suitable for direct burial with or without conduit.
- Water blocking tape provides ultimate moisture protection for outdoor use.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Bandwidth tested up to 350 MHz
- Supports PoE and PoE+ (IEEE 802.3af/at) up to 30W and 300V DC.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Terminate with shielded or unshielded Cat5e RJ45 connectors compatible with 24AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 0.91mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 6.10mm.
100% Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
✓ FLUKE CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 5ECMXBLK_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 0.91mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 6.10mm
- Weight - 23.0 lbs
- Length - 14.5 in
- Width - 7 in
- Height - 14.5 in