- The CMR jacket is for use in between floors, in wall, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Bandwidth tested up to 350 MHz
- Supports PoE and PoE+ (IEEE 802.3af/at) up to 30W and 300V DC.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left in the EZ Pullbox.
- Terminate with shielded or unshielded Cat5e RJ45 connectors compatible with 24AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 0.86mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 4.60mm.
Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
✓ CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 5ECMRBLK_1Kbx
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 0.86mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 4.60mm
- Weight - 22.0 lbs
- Length - 13.5 in
- Width - 8.5 in
- Height - 13.5 in