Pass Through Design
- No more load bars means less waste and frustration! The ability to see the conductors come through the front of the plug allows you to verify the correct TIA 568A or 568B color sequence which minimizes bad terminations.
- Ensuring the best cable to plug combination, pass through plugs allow a push-pull method to seat the cable jacket as far into the plug as possible. Triple prong gold plated contacts. Suitable for PoE and PoE+.
- Works with 24 to 28AWG solid or stranded conductors. Suitable for cable jacket diameters up to ∅6.50mm and conductor insulation diameters from ∅0.85 - 1.05mm. Terminate with our All-In-One Crimp and Termination Tool.
- ANSI/TIA 568 2.D tested and Certified with trueCABLE U/UTP Ethernet cable. ETL, UL, SGS (RoHS REACH / SVHC) Verified and Tested. FCC compliant.
- Our transparent gold plated RJ45 plugs are sure to make your install hassle free.
- Part Number - SMPTRJ45_10pc
- Cable Jacket Diameter Tolerance - up to ∅6.50mm
- Conductor Insulation Diameter Tolerance - from ∅0.85 - 1.05mm
- Weight - 0.1 lbs
- Length - 6.25 in
- Width - 4.25 in
- Height - 0.5 in