Cat6/6A Standard RJ45 Connectors | Unshielded
Enhanced Load Bar Design
- Highly visible load bars minimize small parts loss and eliminates the guesswork on conductor length prior to insertion.
- Staggered conductor design minimizes NEXT/FEXT. The load bar easily permits terminations tighter than the ANSI/TIA 0.50” standard. Triple prong gold plated contacts. Suitable for PoE++.
- Great for Cat6 or Cat6A U/UTP cable. Works with 23AWG stranded or solid conductors. Suitable for cable jacket diameters up to ∅7.30mm and conductor insulation diameters from ∅0.95 - 1.15mm. Terminate and crimp with any standard RJ45 crimp tool.
- ANSI/TIA 568 2.D Certified and validated with trueCABLE U/UTP Ethernet cable. ETL, UL, SGS (RoHS REACH / SVHC) Verified and Tested. FCC compliant.
- Our transparent gold plated RJ45 plugs are sure to make your install hassle free.
- Part Number - LGRJ45_10pc
- Cable Jacket Diameter Tolerance -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter Tolerance -
- Weight - 0.0 lbs
- Length - in
- Width - in
- Height - in