Ships Same Day - Order by 3pm CT
Product Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Solid Copper Conductors
- The CMX jacket is designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, snow, and moisture.
- Suitable for direct burial with or without conduit.
- Water blocking tape provides ultimate moisture protection for outdoor use.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet up to 165ft depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded or unshielded Cat6 RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 1.02mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 7.10mm.
100% Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
✓ FLUKE CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ECMXBLK_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 1.02mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 7.10mm
- Weight - 31.0 lbs
- Length - 14.5 in
- Width - 14.5 in
- Height - 8 in