- The CMX jacket is designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, snow, and moisture.
- Suitable for direct burial with or without conduit.
- Water blocking tape provides ultimate moisture protection for outdoor use.
- Suitable for 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 328 feet and 10 Gigabit speed up to 165ft depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded or unshielded Cat6 RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 1.02mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 7.10mm.
Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ECMXBLK_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 1.02mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 7.10mm
- Weight - 34.0 lbs
- Length - 14.5 in
- Width - 14.5 in
- Height - 8 in
I originally ordered the shielded CAT6, and received a call within an hour of placing the order from a very helpful customer service agent who was able to find another suitable option. Cable came exactly as pictured, faster than expected, and works as expected.
Customer service is what we do best. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to leave us a review!
The cable is good. The only issue is the pull string should be thicker. It is too thin and difficult to use to pull back the cable.
William, thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for trusting us with your business! The pull string in any outdoor cable is very difficult to work with due to the toughness of the outdoor LLDPE jacket. We recommend a ringing tool for stripping outdoor grade cable. We hope this helps and can't wait to work with you in the future!
Fast shipping, best price.
This is music to our ears, Greg! Our team works hard to provide you with the best products out there in a timely manner. We're happy to have earned your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review and we are looking forward to working with you in the future!
First time buying from this company. Even with the delays in shipping common during Christmas time, they delivered it 6 days earlier than predicted. Nice surprise. Have not used the cable yet but built a trial cable and it is easy to work with and seems of good quality.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to working with you again soon.
Using for first time on home security cameras, so far so good. Was delivered as promised. Will use True Cable again!
Fantastic! We're happy to hear your project was a success and that we have earned your business, Michael. Thank you for the opportunity.