- Not rated for direct burial.
- The CMX jacket is UV resistant designed to withstand sunlight, snow, and ice.
- Perfect for above ground applications. Ideal for aerial runs where a messenger wire or other attachment mechanism already exists.
- Suitable for 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 328 feet and 10 Gigabit speed up to 165ft depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- The overall aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and prevents electromagnetic interference, otherwise known as EMI.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with Cat6/6A Shielded Pass Through RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 1.08mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 7.30mm.
Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ESCMXUVBLK_500rl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 1.08mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 7.30mm
- Weight - 24.0 lbs
- Length - 11.0 in
- Width - 11.0 in
- Height - 10.9 in