- The CMP jacket is fire safety rated for use in air plenum spaces above suspended ceilings or below raised floors. High degree of flame resistance and low toxicity smoke.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet up to 165ft depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left in the EZ Pullbox or reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded or unshielded Cat6 RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 0.95mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 6.00mm.
100% Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
✓ FLUKE CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ECMPBLU_1Kbx
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 0.95mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 6.00mm
- Weight - 34.0 lbs
- Length - 15.75 in
- Width - 10.25 in
- Height - 15.75 in