- The CMP jacket is fire safety rated for use in air plenum spaces above suspended ceilings or below raised floors. High degree of flame resistance and low toxicity smoke.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit up to 328ft and 10-Gigabit Ethernet up to 165ft depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left in the EZ Pullbox or reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded or unshielded Cat6 RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 0.95mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 6.00mm.
Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
✓ FLUKE CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ECMPBLU_500rl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 0.95mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 6.00mm
- Weight - 16.5 lbs
- Length - 12.5 in
- Width - 12.5 in
- Height - 7 in