- This Weekend Warrior kit includes everything you need to get started on your next home project! Make it easier on yourself and get products designed to work seamlessly together. Our technical experts developed and tested our products to work as an interconnected system. So the Keystone Jacks properly fit the cable, and the tools work perfectly with the connectors. No more frustrating terminations!
Cat6 Riser Rated Ethernet Cable
- Perfect for residential and small media room installations, the CMR jacket is for use in between floors, in-wall, and non-plenum spaces.
- Suitable for 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 328 feet and 10 Gigabit speed up to 165ft depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz
- 23AWG 4-Pair, solid, bare-copper conductors are superior for data transmission and PoE use.
Cat6 Toolless Keystone Jacks, Unshielded
- Self-terminating means no more punch down tools required. Our 90-degree tool-less design provides maximum snap-shut confidence.
- 100% compatible with any standard wall plate or patch panel. Ultra-durable ABS plastic construction. Integrated strain relief neck provides additional termination protection from conductor stress pre and post-installation.
- Each keystone includes a dual-level termination cap, nylon tie, along with full instructions on how to terminate. These jacks are sure to make your install hassle-free.
- Tested in the real world by real installers.
Parallel Crimping Tool
- Specifically designed for trueCABLE toolless keystone jacks. Our dual-level parallel crimping pliers handle the most common 90-degree closure mechanisms and field termination plugs on the market.
- The ultra-stable platform allows for perfect terminations every time, ensuring consistency from jack to jack.
- This balanced precision tool has rubberized TPE handles for all-day-long comfort. In return, it enhances the consistency of terminations due to less strain on you.
Cable Stripping & Cutting Tool
- Cuts, strip, and prepare your cable with trueCABLE's Cable Stripping and Cutting tool.
- Molded-in wire straightener helps to remove kinks from Ethernet cable conductors.
- Excellent for Ethernet cable preparation, electronics work, jewelry making and any hobby that requires a full flush cut.
- Black oxide coated for rust prevention with minimal care. Internal wire spring. Strong high
✓ CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our data cables and connectors have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards
- Part Number - 6ECMRBLU_1Kbx_WARRIOR
- Operating Temp. Range -
- Max. Operating Voltage -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter -
- Overall Diameter (OD) -
- Weight - 34.0 lbs
- Length - in
- Width - in
- Height - in