Looking for a quick way to extend your outdoor Ethernet cable? Wondering how to transition from indoor Ethernet cable to outdoor grade cable easily? We have the perfect solution for you. Our Cat6 inline couplers are easy to use and have been thoroughly tested to provide maximum performance. Fully backwards compatible with Cat5e.
Make your connections without additional tools or specialized expertise. These shielded couplers are suited to even the most severe environments, including being directly buried into the dirt!
- Supports 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, and 5GBASE-T up to 5 Gbp/s in 328 foot channels. Power over Ethernet: PoE compatible 802.3af/at/bt, PoE / PoE+ / PoE++ up to 60 watts DC.
- Outer IP68 rated housing is constructed of UV resistant PA66 nylon and rubber o-rings. Built to withstand continuous submersion in water up to 1 meter deep. Impervious to outdoor conditions regardless of the season. Operates from -20° to 80°C (-4° to 176°F).
- The nickel plated brass shielded inline coupler offers outstanding protection from EMI/RFI/ESD. Compatible with shielded and unshielded Ethernet cable. May be used above ground or buried directly underground. Suitable for cable jacket diameters ranging from ∅5.1 to 7.8mm.
- ANSI/TIA 568 2.D Cat6 Channel Certified up to 5 Gigabit by trueCABLE. TAA and RoHS-2 compliant. Tested in the real world by real installers. Backed by our FOREVER WARRANTY.
What's in the Box
- These durable and time saving female to female RJ45 couplers are sure to make your install hassle-free. No tools required.
- Part Number - 6EWPINCPLR_2pc
- Operating Temp. Range -
- Max. Operating Voltage -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter -
- Overall Diameter (OD) -
- Weight - 0.3 lbs
- Length - 5.25 in
- Width - 2.50 in
- Height - 1.25 in