The ultimate Cat6A shielded keystone jack coupler. Ease of use with tested and guaranteed performance. Many keystone jack couplers fall short where ours excel. Ideal for consolidation points. Fully backward compatible with Cat6 and Cat5e.
Make your installation neat and organized without additional tools or specialized expertise. These shielded couplers are suited to even the most severe Ethernet channel environments where multiple terminations must be used. With impedance matching technology, Return Loss and NEXT are kept minimal.
- Supports 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, 2.5GBASE-T, 5GBASE-T, and 10GBASE-T up to 10.0 Gbp/s in 328 foot channels. Power over Ethernet: Supports PoE++ 802.3bt Type 4, up to 90W.
- Our 180° RJ45 to RJ45 feedthrough keystone jack couplers are designed for quick and painless installations.
- The reusable keystone jack design makes it easy to disconnect and relocate as needed.
- 100% compatible with any standard wall plate or patch panel. Ultra-durable nickel-plated zinc housing offers outstanding shielding and an effective method for reducing alien crosstalk from neighboring connectors.
- Works with shielded and unshielded Ethernet cable.
- ANSI/TIA 568 2.D Cat6A Permanent Link & Channel Certified up to 10 Gigabit by trueCABLE. UL Listed, ETL Verified, TAA compliant, and RoHS-2 compliant. Tested in the real world by real installers. Backed by our FOREVER WARRANTY.
What's in the Box
- These durable and time saving female to female keystone RJ45 couplers are sure to make your install hassle-free. No tools required.
- Part Number - 6ASKYCPLR_2pc
- Operating Temp. Range -
- Max. Operating Voltage -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter -
- Overall Diameter (OD) -
- Weight - 0.2 lbs
- Length - 2.0 in
- Width - 1.5 in
- Height - 1.25 in