Ships Same Day - Order by 3pm CT
Product Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Solid Copper Conductors
- The CMR jacket is for use in between floors, in wall, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- Bandwidth tested up to 750 MHz
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- The overall aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and prevents electromagnetic interference, otherwise known as EMI.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded Cat6A RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 1.10mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 7.40mm.
100% Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
✓ FLUKE CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ASCMRBLK_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 1.10mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 7.40mm
- Weight - 46.5 lbs
- Length - 14.5 in
- Width - 14.5 in
- Height - 7.75 in