Sharp and Heat Treated
- Honed cutting edges. High carbon tool steel allows resharpening. Slightly radiused tips help to avoid conductor nicking, but sharp where it needs to be.
Strong Flush Cutting
- Suitable for copper and soft wire up to 16 AWG (∅1.29mm). Not for use on steel wire.
- Excellent for Ethernet cable preparation, electronics work, jewelry making and any hobby that requires a full flush cut.
- Black oxide coated for rust prevention with minimal care. Internal wire spring. Strong high quality rivet construction. Rigid vinyl, non-slip safety handle.
Field Tested, Customer Approved
- Add this tool to your bag today and make your flush cuts hassle free from here on out.
- Part Number - FLUSHCUT5
- Weight - 0.2 lbs
- Length - 6 in
- Width - 3 in
- Height - 0.8 in