Need a quality indoor coaxial cable that is suitable for satellite installations, but is also fire rated for in-wall commercial use? Our RG-6 coaxial cable is the perfect solution. Whether installed in residential or commercial spaces, this cable will perform.
- Dual shielded. 60% AL wire braiding and 100% AL bonded foil shielding.
- Designed to support cable television (CATV), Digital HDTV, Digital Satellite, cable box, digital router, modem cable, antenna cable, and audio/visual applications.
- The riser rated jacket is for use in between floors, in wall, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) cable jacket fire safety rated to CMR/CATVR/CL2.
18AWG Bare Copper Conductor
- The ideal conductor material for data transmission, low voltage, and satellite installations requiring voltage to the LNB. Solid bare copper is required for satellite installations, and is superior to copper clad steel (CCS).
- The ideal transmission material for the modern world. Ever-increasing demands placed on copper data cabling have all but ruled out the inferior copper-clad steel (CCS) cable commonly found on the market.
- Our coax cables have been sweep tested up to 3GHz. ANSI/TIA Certified to 568.4-D CATV RG6 @ 150 feet with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer. cETLus certified and RoHS-3 compliant. Backed by our FOREVER WARRANTY.
- ETL Certificate of Compliance
- Part Number - 6DSCMRBCBLK_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range -
- Max. Operating Voltage -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter -
- Overall Diameter (OD) -
- Weight - 35.0 lbs
- Length - 14.5 in
- Width - 14.5 in
- Height - 7.75 in