Need a coaxial cable that is suitable for satellite installations, and can be buried directly in the ground? Our RG-6 coaxial cable is the perfect solution. Whether installed in the direct sunlight or down in the earth this cable will perform. We guarantee it with our Forever Warranty against defects in workmanship.
Premium RG6/U 75 OHM Coaxial Cable
- Dual shielded. 60% AL wire braiding and 100% AL bonded foil shielding.
- Designed to support cable television (CATV), Digital HDTV, Digital Satellite, cable box, digital router, modem cable, antenna cable, and audio/visual applications.
Outdoor Rated (CMX)
- Perfect for above and below ground applications.
- Polyethylene (PE) cable jacket designed to withstand sunlight, dirt, snow, and moisture.
- Bury directly in the ground or use in conduit.
18AWG Bare Copper Conductor
- The ideal conductor material for data transmission, low voltage, and satellite installations requiring voltage to the LNB. Solid bare copper is required for, and superior to copper clad steel (CCS) for satellite installations.
- The ideal transmission material for the modern world. Ever-increasing demands placed on copper data cabling have all but ruled out the inferior copper-clad steel (CCS) cable commonly found on the market.
✓ CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our coax cables have been sweep tested up to 3GHz. ANSI/TIA Certified to 568.4-D CATV RG6 @ 150 feet with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer. cETLus certified and RoHS-3 compliant. Backed by our FOREVER WARRANTY.
- ETL Certificate of Compliance
- Part Number - 6DSCMXBCBLK_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range -
- Max. Operating Voltage -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter -
- Overall Diameter (OD) -
- Weight - 26.0 lbs
- Length - 14.5 in
- Width - 14.5 in
- Height - 7.75 in