- The CMP jacket is fire safety rated for use in air plenum spaces above suspended ceilings or below raised floors. High degree of flame resistance and low toxicity smoke.
- Suitable for 1 and 5 Gigabit speed up to 328 feet and 10 Gigabit speed up to 165ft depending on the installation environment.
- Bandwidth tested up to 550 MHz
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- The overall aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and prevents electromagnetic interference, otherwise known as EMI.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded Cat6 RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 1.08mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 7.00mm.
Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ESCMPBLU_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 1.08mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 7.00mm
- Weight - 48.0 lbs
- Length - 17.5 in
- Width - 17.5 in
- Height - 10.25 in
We're glad you like the product! Thank you for your 5-star review.
Good cable, worked as promised and most importantly shipped on time.
We appreciate the opportunity to work with you, Desi! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Finally found someone who could provide me with exactly what I wanted, and didn’t charge me a fortune for it! Thanks TrueCable! I’ll be back!!
This is music to our ears, Warren. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to earning your business again soon.
Hello True Cable, I've been buying cable through you for a customer. I started with buying through TC because your price and availability is better than anywhere I could find through our distribution channels. Your service has been excellent. The only improvement I could ask for is if you were setup as a vendor in our system I could cut PO's to you without having to make a cc purchase for every order and in turn have my customer make a cc purchase. I'm not too familiar with the process for becoming a vendor in our system but It would make my job easier and give you access to hundreds of our reps to generate more sales. Please let me know if you're interested in finding out more about become a vendor with GHA and I'll try to get you in touch with the right people. Thank you, - Josh GHA Technologies.
Thank you for your honest review and feedback. We're glad you've had a good experience! We will reach out to exchange info to making your purchasing process easier.
This cable is what you need to install if you are putting it in the ground and going to have it outdoors. Cable's outer shield is nice heavy duty and will definitely keep the elements away from the inner copper lines. After cutting away the outer shield you'll see the foil shield that helps prevent cross-talk & electromagnetic interference. Nice heavy 23AWG solid copper conductors. From what I could see, these are not aluminum clad. I have this cable installed outdoors on a radio tower and then into conduit buried a foot down. It's a full run of nearly 225ft with no issues. It just took a lot of manual labor to pull it that far. But once pulled and installed, I've had no issues.