- The CMR jacket is for use in between floors, in wall, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet speeds up to 328 feet.
Bandwidth tested up to 750 MHz.
- Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (IEEE 802.3af/at/bt) up to 60W and 300V DC.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left on the EZ Pull Reel.
- Internal spline adds strength, fights against kinks, and further separates pairs for a cleaner signal.
- Terminate with shielded or unshielded Cat6A RJ45 connectors compatible with 23AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 1.02mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 7.30mm.
Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 6ACMRBLU_1Krl
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 1.02mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 7.30mm
- Weight - 42.0 lbs
- Length - 14.5 in
- Width - 14.5 in
- Height - 9.75 in
It is difficult to express just how nice it is to be able to count on this outfit. We are a new company, and having TC as both a resource and a supplier for our cabling needs is like having a partner in the business. Thank you for the top notch cable and support! Ryan - Owner, Rockich Tech Relief
Thank you for trusting us with your business, Ryan. We look forward to working with you going forward.
Awesome CAT 6A cable
We are honored to be your go-to source for Cat6A Riser Cable, John! Thank you for trusting us with your business and taking the time to leave a 5-star review.
Most home users don't have a rack with two servers, but I do for graphics work. It was installed in a small room off my wood shop (I wish I hadn't picked that location) and you can imagine the problems I had with clogged filters and heat buildup. When it was first set up I used cable from one of the big box stores, which proved to be mistake two on my part. It was easy to run the lines since the house was under construction, but now everything is different. When I decided to move the rack I wanted to make sure I used only top quality cable, and only do the work once, so I decided to purchase this time from True Cable. This proved to be the best choice I made so far. One look at the cable and you could see the quality; working with it proved you were right. The outer jacket has a sort of honeycomb texture that really seems to protect the wires from stripper cuts and it snaps cleanly and easily. Some other cables seem to give me a problem differentiating orange from brown at times but this cable had rich coloration on every wire. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of the cable and True Cable actually shipped it the same day. I paired this cable with an EZ Termination Keystone Jack Tool and will cover those in additional reviews. All in all I am very satisfied with the cable roll and highly recommend True Cable to everyone, whether a professional installer or home user like myself. You can bet I'll be shopping here again for any future networking needs.
WOW! Thank you for taking the time to write us this WONDERFUL 5-star review, George! We are thrilled to hear that you were very satisfied with our products. We will continue to provide you with the best networking products out there! We look forward to doing business with you again!
We where in a hurry to get 10 boxes of Cat6A for a client. We rushed and got from TrueCable. Excellent quality and fast shipping
WOW! Look at all of those boxes, Tiago. We love seeing our products going to good use. We are so thrilled that you gave us the opportunity to provide you with the networking products that you needed. Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review and trusting us with your business!
Great company. Will buy from them again. Great prices. Fast shipping and like the videos.
This is music to our ears, Marc! Our team works hard to provide the best products at a great price and in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon!