Ships Same Day - Order by 2pm CT
Product Satisfaction Guarantee
100% Solid Copper Conductors
- The CMR jacket is for use in between floors, in wall, and non-plenum spaces. Help fires from spreading floor to floor in vertical installations with mild flame retardance.
- Suitable for 1 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Bandwidth tested up to 350 MHz
- Supports PoE and PoE+ (IEEE 802.3af/at) up to 30W and 300V DC.
- The overall aluminum foil shield helps eliminate cross-talk and prevents electromagnetic interference, otherwise known as EMI.
- Sequential footage markings every 2 feet improve efficiency and easily allow you to track how much cable is left in the EZ Pullbox.
- Terminate with shielded Cat5e RJ45 connectors compatible with 24AWG solid conductors with an insulated conductor diameter of 0.97mm and an overall cable jacket diameter of 6.15mm.
100% Pure Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Complies with UL, ANSI/TIA, and U.S. product safety standards.
- Bare copper is superior conductor material for data transmission and PoE use.
- The only industry and governmental approved type of conductor for use in Ethernet networks.
✓ FLUKE CERTIFIED by trueCABLE
- Our data cables have been tested with a Fluke DSX-8000 Versiv CableAnalyzer and are in compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards, RoHS-3 compliant, and cETLus certified.
- Part Number - 5ESCMRBLU_1Kbx
- Operating Temp. Range - 75 C / 167 F
- Max. Operating Voltage - 300v
- Conductor Insulation Diameter - 0.97mm
- Overall Diameter (OD) - 6.15mm
- Weight - 27.5 lbs
- Length - 15.75 in
- Width - 10.25 in
- Height - 15.75 in