- Component level rated. Suitable for 10 Gigabit (10/100/1000/10000 Mb/s) up to 328 feet. Compatible with 22 to 26AWG solid or stranded copper conductors. Supports PoE++ 802.3bt Type 4, up to 90W. Press-Fit Technology makes our product more reliable and increases transmission performance. Tested up to 600 MHz. Self-adjusting spring in the strain relief neck assures the cable shield is in contact with the metal housing, providing resilient grounding.
Easy to Use
- Self-terminating means no more punch down tools required. Our 90-degree tool-less design provides maximum snap-shut confidence. The dual-level termination holder cap is marked with highly visible colors for easy T568A or T568B wiring and helps keep conductor pairs separate. An integrated anti-disconnect slide lock prevents accidental disconnections. The lock may also be removed to prevent tampering. Cut-to-fit strain relief boot supports ∅5.80 - 7.80mm cable jackets.
Versatile & Durable
- 100% compatible with any RJ45 female Ethernet port. Ultra-durable metal construction. Integrated full circumference strain relief neck provides additional termination protection from conductor stress pre and post-installation. No more ruined terminations due to handling. Compatible with our trueCLOSE tool and F/UTP Ethernet cables. Fully backward compatible with Cat5e and Cat6. Also works with unshielded (U/UTP) cables.
- ANSI/TIA 568 2.D Certified by trueCABLE. CE Listed. TUV RoHS-2 Certified, US TAA compliant, ISO/IEC Certified. Tested in the real world by real installers.
What's In The Box?
- Each field termination plug includes a dual-level conductor guide holder, nylon tie, cut to fit universal boot, plus full instructions. These durable and time-saving component level field termination plugs are sure to make your install hassle-free.
- Part Number - 6ASFT_2pc
- Operating Temp. Range -
- Max. Operating Voltage -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter -
- Overall Diameter (OD) -
- Weight - 0.1 lbs
- Length - 2 in
- Width - 1.5 in
- Height - 1.25 in