Write a review
Buy 10 or more $324.89 each save 5%
Buy 25 or more $307.79 each save 10%
- 23 AWG 4 Pair Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- CMP | UTP | 750 MHz | ETL Listed
- Fire safety rated for use indoors, in plenum spaces above suspended ceilings, in wall, or below raised floors.
- Suitable for Fast, Gigabit, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. Supports bandwidth of up to 750 MHz.
- Hassle free packaging. Our trueCABLE product has been packaged on a tangle free, easy pull reel so you don't have to worry about getting behind on your next job.
- Pure bare copper produces a stronger signal along with better conductivity and flexibility when compared to copper clad aluminum (CCA).
- Our sequential footage markings ensure accuracy and prevent shortages.
- Terminate with Cat6A RJ45 connectors compatible with 23awg solid conductors or larger.
- Fluke tested, customer approved. All category cables meet or exceed ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards, are RoHS compliant, and ETL listed.
- Part Number | 6ACMPYEL_1Krl
- Product Weight | 40.0 lb