One cable cutter to rule them all? We think so. Now you can cut Ethernet Category cable and use the same tool to cut mild steel center conductor coaxial cable without destroying your tool. No more digging in your tool bag for the right cutter. This extreme performance cutter makes short work of the thickest Ethernet cable and even smaller diameter RG11 cable.
Extreme Cutting Action
- Easily slice through solid copper, copper clad steel (CCS), and aluminum core cables up to 1/0AWG (8.2mm - 5/16 inch) thick.
- Perfect for, but not limited to Ethernet, coaxial, fire alarm, sound & security, and speaker cables.
- Not for use on hardened steel wire or stainless steel rope.
- trueCUT's fully hardened forged carbon steel blades will last thousands of cuts with no loss to performance.
- Our precision designed "power notch" keeps the coaxial cable conductors aligned and your cable round for easy termination, while adding cutter blade strength.
- Our textured soft grip handles are designed for all day comfort.
Field-Tested, Customer Approved
- Add this tool to your bag today and make your cable cuts hassle free from here on out. Backed by our FOREVER WARRANTY.
- Part Number - trueCUT
- Weight - 0.4 lbs
- Length - 6.03 in
- Width - 2.20 in
- Height - 1.00 in