- Specifically designed for trueCABLE toolless keystone jacks and field term plugs. Our dual-level parallel crimping pliers handle the most common 90-degree closure mechanisms and field termination plugs on the market. The ultra-stable platform allows for perfect terminations every time, ensuring consistency from jack to jack.
- Tool grade carbon steel. These toolless keystone jack crimping pliers will last you the rest of your life.
- Unlike the plastic devices on the market, this balanced precision tool has rubberized TPE handles for all-day-long comfort. In return, it enhances the consistency of terminations due to less strain on you.
- No larger than your typical adjustable pliers, this tool is spring-loaded and locks closed for easy storage.
Field-Tested, Customer Approved
- Add this tool to your bag today and make your terminations hassle-free from here on out. CE, Reach, and RoHS compliant.
- Part Number - trueCLOSE
- Weight - 0.8 lbs
- Length - in
- Width - in
- Height - in
- plug assembly
parallel crimping pliers
It is essential to use some kind of pliers to close the field plug assembly, especially if the wires have thick insulation. While you might be able to use other pliers, the risk with those is over-crimping and possibly crushing the little plastic thing that holds the wires in position. These crimpers have a hard limit that prevents you from over-crimping and crushing the connector.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and give us 4 stars! We take pride in our tools are pleased that you are finding the tool useful.