Cat6A Toolless Keystone Jack | Unshielded
- Component level rated. Suitable for 10 Gigabit (10/100/1000/10000 Mb/s) up to 328 feet. Compatible with 23 to 26 AWG solid and stranded copper conductors. Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (802.3bt). Press-Fit Technology makes our product more reliable and increases transmission performance. Tested up to 500 MHz.
Easy to Use
- Self-terminating means no more punch down tools required. Our 90-degree tool-less design provides maximum snap-shut confidence. The dual-level termination cap is marked with highly visible colors for easy T568A or T568B wiring and helps keep conductor pairs separate.
Versatile & Durable
- 100% compatible with any standard wall plate or patch panel. Ultra-durable ABS plastic construction. Integrated strain relief neck provides additional termination protection from conductor stress pre and post-installation. No more ruined terminations due to handling. Compatible with our trueCLOSE keystone jack closure tool and U/UTP Ethernet cables.
- ANSI/TIA 568 2.D Certified by trueCABLE. UL Listed, TAA compliant, ETL Verified, RoHS-2 compliant. Tested in the real world by real installers.
What's In The Box?
- Each keystone includes a dual-level termination cap, nylon tie, along with full instructions on how to terminate. These jacks are sure to make your install hassle-free.
- Part Number - 6ATL90CMPTWHT_2pc
- Operating Temp. Range -
- Max. Operating Voltage -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter -
- Overall Diameter (OD) -
- Weight - 0.1 lbs
- Length - in
- Width - in
- Height - in