- This handy kinetic energy impact punch down tool comes with a 110 termination blade with termination-cut and termination-only reversible ends. High and low impact settings to allow for different conductor sizes. Great for terminating keystone jacks and patch panels.
- Includes an integrated swing-out hook tool for easy copper conductor removal from the IDC block if re-termination is necessary. It also includes an integrated swing-out screwdriver. 110 blade stores inside the tool using a captive cavity in the base.
- Ergonomic grip is further enhanced by rubberized TPE offering all-day comfort.
Reliable & Durable
- High end professional quality networking tool. Cuts conductors during termination more consistently than other brands. The internal mechanism is longer lasting and more consistent in operation than any other on the market. Shell is constructed of high impact ABS plastic.
Field-Tested, Customer Approved
- Add this tool to your bag today and make your terminations hassle-free from here on out.
- Part Number - trueIMPACT
- Weight - 0.4 lbs
- Length - 8.00 in
- Width - 1.88 in
- Height - 1.25 in
This is the third impact tool I've bought over the years, and it's far and away the best one. I love the integrated spudger and hook as well. It seems to punch down and cut the ends perfectly every time, unlike other tools where I might have to go in for a second go, jiggling it around to line things up. Feels great in the hand with a more ergonomic shape than conventional tools.
Wow, that's great to hear, Luke! We're thrilled to hear our impact tool has taken the top spot on your list. Thank you for trusting us with your business, and thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review!