Cat6A Punch Down Keystone Jack | Unshielded
- Component level rated. Suitable for 10 Gigabit (10/100/1000/10000 Mb/s) up to 328 feet. Compatible with 23 to 26 AWG solid and stranded copper conductors. Supports PoE, PoE+, and PoE++ (802.3bt). Press-Fit Technology makes our product more reliable and increases transmission performance. Tested up to 500 MHz.
- 90-degree design with IDC retaining cap. Tough ABS plastic construction. Highly visible colors printed on the side for easy T568A or T568B wiring. Corrosion-resistant nickel and tin-coated phosphor bronze termination prongs and gold plated RJ45 contacts.
- 100% compatible with any standard wall plate or patch panel. Compatible with our trueTERM termination tool and U/UTP Ethernet cables.
- ANSI/TIA 568 2.D Certified by trueCABLE. UL Listed, TAA compliant, ETL Verified, RoHS-2 compliant. Tested in the real world by real installers.
What's In The Box?
- Each keystone jack includes an IDC cap along with full instructions on how to terminate.
- Part Number - 6APD90CMPTWHT_12pc
- Operating Temp. Range -
- Max. Operating Voltage -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter -
- Overall Diameter (OD) -
- Weight - 0.3 lbs
- Length - in
- Width - in
- Height - in