Small Slip-On RJ45 Strain Relief Boot | 7.00mm
Dual Purpose Snagless Design
- Provides strain relief while protecting your ethernet cable and RJ45 connector.
- Slip on style boot compatible with 7.00 mm +/- .20 mm cable ODs. Works with any RJ45 connector, shielded and unshielded.
- Slip the strain relief boot onto your cable prior to crimping and slide it over the RJ45 connector plug upon terminating. The inner mold holds the boot securely in place.
- Give your terminations a professional appearance, protect your hard work, and maintain bend radiuses required for standard compliance.
- These transparent RJ45 strain relief boots are sure to make your install hassle-free.
- Part Number - SMSLIP_50pc
- Operating Temp. Range -
- Max. Operating Voltage -
- Conductor Insulation Diameter -
- Overall Diameter (OD) -
- Weight - 0.0 lbs
- Length - in
- Width - in
- Height - in